NEW YORK LIBERTY, MSG NETWORKS AND MSG ENTERTAINMENT
LAUNCH “WE STAND FOR WOMEN” WATCH AND WIN SWEEPSTAKES
Fans Tune-in to MSG During Liberty Games for Chance to Win Concert Tickets
NEW YORK, NY – June 6, 2014 – The New York Liberty, MSG Networks and MSG Entertainment announced the launch of the “We Stand for Women” watch and win sweepstakes, a summer-long promotion that gives fans an opportunity to win exclusive tickets for upcoming concerts at Madison Square Garden Company owned venues.
For each home Liberty game televised on MSG Network, fans will have the chance to win tickets to an upcoming concert and future Liberty home game. Featured concerts include Aretha Franklin, Sara Bareilles, Sarah McLachlan, Tori Amos, Natalie Merchant and Cher. Viewers who tune-in to MSG during Liberty game broadcasts will receive a secret clue which they can submit at WeStandForWomen.com to enter the contest.
The “We Stand for Women” contest runs through August 17 and includes 14 homes games.
List of “We Stand for Women” watch and win concerts:
- Aretha Franklin – June 14-15, Radio City Music Hall
- Sara Bareilles – July 19-20, Theater at MSG
- Sarah McLachlan – July 22-23, Beacon Theatre
- Tori Amos – August 12-13, Beacon Theatre
- Natalie Merchant – September 13, Beacon Theatre
- Cher – September 19-20, Madison Square Garden