Help support the Garden of Dreams Foundation, which makes dreams come true for children facing obstacles in the tri-state area.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR $100 RAFFLE TICKET for a chance to win autographed memorabilia and MSG Network experiences.
1. Christmas Day at MSG – Two (2) tickets to Knicks vs. Washington Wizards Christmas Day game, plus passes to Delta Club
2. The “Clyde” Experience – Two (2) tickets to Knicks vs. Sacramento Kings game, Monday, January 26, 2015 plus dinner for two (2) at Clyde Frazier's Wine & Dine, meet-and-greet with Walt “Clyde” Frazier and autographed bobble head
3. Two (2) tickets to Knicks vs. Dallas Mavericks game on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 plus early arrival to watch pregame shoot around
4. Two (2) tickets to Knicks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves game on Thursday, March 19, 2015 plus pregame meet-and-greet with Mike Breen and Walt “Clyde” Frazier
5. Two (2) tickets to Knicks vs. Sacramento Kings game, Monday, January 26, 2015 plus pregame visit with Al Trautwig on the Chase Bridge
6. Autographed Carmelo Anthony jersey
7. Autographed Amar'e Stoudemire jersey
8. Autographed Tim Hardaway, Jr. jersey
9. Autographed team basketball
10. Autographed Carmelo Anthony basketball
11. Autographed José Calderón basketball
12. Autographed J.R. Smith basketball
13. Autographed Cleanthony Early basketball
14. Autographed Iman Shumpert basketball
15. Autographed Andrea Bargnani basketball
16. Autographed Walt “Clyde” Frazier basketball
17. Autographed Larry Johnson basketball
18. John Starks autographed photo of “the dunk”
19. Carmelo Anthony autographed photo of 62-point record game
20. One (1) Knicks summer camp spot for a child
21. Autographed Football by New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.
For more information on the Garden of Dreams Foundation, visit www.gardenofdreamsfoundation.org
**You must be 18 years old to enter and cannot be an employee of Madison Square Garden.
A copy of the Foundation’s annual report may be obtained, upon request, from the Garden of Dreams Foundation, 2 Penn Plaza – 14th Floor, New York, NY 10121 or from the office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.