Tune in to MSG Tuesday beginning at 6:30 PM for the “Garden of Dreams Fundraiser." All net proceeds will benefit the Garden of Dreams Foundation, which makes dreams come true for kids facing obstacles in the tri-state area. Fans can purchase a $100 raffle ticket, which enters them for a chance to win some great memorabilia and experiences with the New York Rangers.
To buy a raffle ticket, please calll 212-465-3900. Below is a full list of great items you have a chance to win!
- Two (2) tickets to New York Rangers vs. Phoenix Coyotes, Monday, March 24 visit to MSG Studios in between periods
- Two (2) tickets to New York Rangers vs. Carolina Hurricanes, Tuesday, April 8 plus visit Joe Micheletti and Sam Rosen in MSG broadcast booth
- Two (2) tickets to New York Rangers vs. Carolina Hurricanes, Tuesday, April 8 plus visit Kenny Albert and Dave Maloney in the MSG radio booth
- Two (2) tickets to New York Rangers vs. Buffalo Sabres, Thursday, April 10 meet-and-greet with Al Trautwig
- Signed Rick Nash jersey
- Signed Marc Staal jersey
- Signed Martin St. Louis stick
- Signed Martin St. Louis puck
- Signed Dan Girardi stick and puck
- Signed Mats Zuccarello stick and puck
- Signed Henrik Lundqvist stick
- Signed Carl Hagelin stick
- Signed Ryan McDonagh stick
- Signed Benoit Pouliot stick
- Signed Derick Brassard stick
- Signed Cam Talbot stick
- Signed Ron Duguay stick
- Team autographed jersey
- Signed puck collection – puck signed by each player on active roster
- Signed personalized Adam Graves photo
- Signed hockey stick by ‘Hockey Night Live’ personalities
- Signed puck by ‘Hockey Night Live’ personalities
- Signed personalized Sam Rosen and Joe Micheletti photo
Lines open at the beginning of the pregame show at 6:30 PM and close with the conclusion of postgame at 10 PM.
For additional information on Garden of Dreams, please visit gardenofdreamsfoundation.org.
**You must be 18 years old to enter and cannot be an employee of Madison Square Garden**
A copy of the Foundation’s annual report may be obtained, upon request, from the Garden of Dreams Foundation, 2 Penn Plaza – 14th Floor, New York, NY 10121 or from the office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.