Two Evenings with Trey Anastasio at the Beacon Theatre on June 22 & 23, 2021.
COVID-19 Vaccination & Testing Requirements
Guests will need to be fully vaccinated for Two Evenings with Trey Anastasio at the Beacon Theatre, meaning the event must be at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose. The only exception is for children under the age of 16, who may provide proof of a negative antigen or PCR COVID-19 test or full vaccination and are accompanied by a vaccinated adult. For more information, please visit beacontheatre.com/faqs.
Plan Your Visit
- Guests will have to provide proof of full vaccination along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation. Your documentation needs to be directly from the healthcare provider that performed the vaccination and you can display proof on your smartphone, present a physical copy or through the New York State Excelsior Pass.
- Children under the age of 16 will be permitted to attend if they provide proof of a negative antigen or PCR COVID-19 test, or full vaccination, and are accompanied by a vaccinated adult. Please note, your child’s antigen COVID-19 test must be taken within six hours of the event start time or the PCR COVID-19 test must be taken within 72 hours of the day of the event.
- Bags are not permitted in the venue, with the exception of personal items such as small pocketbooks and purses, no larger than 10″x 8″x 6″.
- All tickets are digital and can be accessed and displayed via the Ticketmaster App (Download: App Store | Google Play). Make sure you download the Ticketmaster App in advance to facilitate contactless entry.
- Doors will open at least 90 minutes prior to the event. To minimize traffic, guests will be directed to recommended entrances based on seat locations – this information will be clearly displayed on your digital ticket.