Gilberto Santa Rosa will bring the Caminalo Tour to the Beacon Theatre on August 21.
Please be advised that the Gilberto Santa Rosa performance originally scheduled to take place at the Beacon Theatre on March 20, 2022 and were postponed to September 20, 2020 has now been rescheduled to August 21, 2022.
Tickets for the original and rescheduled show dates will be valid for the new rescheduled date.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for Gilberto Santa Rosa at the Beacon Theatre:
All Guests Age 12 And Older
- New York City requires all guests age 12 and older to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means having at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine prior to attending.
- Guests may also show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose, which, depending on the type of vaccine, may be one dose or two.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. Everyone else will be required to wear a mask while inside the venue, except while actively eating or drinking.
Children Under Age 12
- Children under 12 can attend with a vaccinated adult, but children ages 2 to 11 will need to wear masks inside the venue except while actively eating or drinking.
Last Updated: November 30, 2021 | 10:00am ET. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check here for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests age 12 and over will have to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination through a physical copy, a photo on their smartphone, or a mobile app, along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the Ticketmaster App. Make sure you download the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android | iOS) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.
- Bags must fit comfortably under your seat, and oversized bags larger than 22″ x 14″ x 9″ are prohibited. To view the full list of prohibited items, click here.