Beacon Theatre, New York, NY
About the Event
Bob Dylan brings his Rough and Rowdy Ways Tour to the Beacon Theatre for a limited engagement November 19, 20, 21.
Per the artist’s request, NO PHOTOS OR VIDEO will be permitted during the show, including cell phones. Violators of the artist’s policy are subject to removal from the theatre.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for Bob Dylan at the Beacon Theatre:
All Guests Age 12 And Older
- New York City requires all guests age 12 and older to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means having at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine prior to attending.
- Guests may also show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose, which, depending on the type of vaccine, may be one dose or two.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. Everyone else will be required to wear a mask while inside the venue, except while actively eating or drinking.
Children Under Age 12
- Children under 12 can attend with a vaccinated adult, but children ages 2 to 11 will need to wear masks inside the venue except while actively eating or drinking.
Last Updated: November 9, 2021 | 12:00pm ET. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check here for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests age 12 and over will have to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination through a physical copy, a photo on their smartphone, or a mobile app, along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.