Zach Williams will perform at the Beacon Theatre on November 8.
VIP Exclusive Eat & Greet Experience (available for purchase on Ticketmaster.com):
Enjoy an amazing meal and make a difference in your local community, world-renowned chef Paul Fields will be crafting a gourmet dinner that you will never forget! This exclusive VIP Eat and Greet experience includes:
- One (1) entry to pre-show VIP Eat & Greet full-course gourmet dinner prepared by professional chef Paul Fields
- Meet Zach Williams and get your picture taken with him*
- Premium concert seating
- Early access to merch shopping
- Commemorative VIP tour laminate
- Gift bag
- For each ticket sold a food box will be given to a local family in need. Each box provides enough food to feed a family of four for an entire week
COVID-19 Entry Update
City of New York guidelines no longer require guests to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or wear a mask in order to attend events at indoor entertainment venues such as the Beacon Theatre.
Government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to check back here for the latest information prior to your event.
Where to Enter
- Please plan to arrive early! Use the Beacon Theatre entrances located off Broadway or Amsterdam Avenue between West 74th and West 75th Streets.
- Please be sure to have your digital tickets easily accessible on your phone to enter the venue. Tickets can be accessed and displayed via the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android | iOS).
- Bags must fit comfortably under your seat, and oversized bags larger than 22′ x 14′ x 9′ are prohibited. To view the full list of prohibited items, click here.