NOW – FEB 24
Doors: One hour prior to showtime
Please plan to arrive one hour prior to the show time printed on your ticket so you have enough time to get through security, experience the family activities in the Theater’s main lobby and be in your seats once the performance begins. If you arrive later than 30 minutes before the performance, you risk missing the opening scenes.
Where To Enter
Please use the Chase Square entrance located on 7th Avenue between 31st and 33rd Streets.
Have a Meet & Greet ticket?
If so, please arrive 75-minutes prior to showtime. Due to the timed nature of the pre-show experience, we encourage you to arrive on-time. Upon arrival, you will be met by a Sesame Street Live representative in the Theater Lobby who will escort you to your VIP experience. If you arrive later than one hour before the performance, you risk missing the meet & greet.
Attending the Sunday, February 17 5:30pm show?
If so, the only entrances to the show are located on 31st Street between 7th Avenue & 8th Avenue. Guests who have purchased tickets that need to be picked up at will call should proceed to the venue box office located inside of our Chase Square 7th Avenue entrance.
Tips To Get In Faster
- We ask that all guests significantly minimize the number of bags brought to the Theater. This will speed up your entry during security checks. The bigger the bag, the longer the delay
- Please plan ahead and allow yourself enough time to pass through security
For your convenience, we are offering complimentary stroller check upon arrival prior to entering the Theater.
Food & Beverage
Traditional concessions as well as a special Coffee and Hot Chocolate Bar will be available at all performances. There will be a 15-minute intermission where concessions and merchandise will be available for purchase. No outside food and beverage will be permitted in the venue.
Did Someone Say Magic? Join Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Cookie Monster and more in an all new live show. Sesame Street Live! Make Your Magic will visit the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden on February 15 – 24.
Children less than 1 year old may attend without the purchase of a ticket.
ELMO AND FRIENDS MEET & GREET!
Meet Elmo and his friends from one of the world’s most recognizable streets before the show!
During the Sesame Street Live! pre-show experience, you’ll have the opportunity to meet and take photos with Elmo and two of his furry friends before the show (characters are subject to availability). The Meet & Greet Package also features premium show seating within the first five rows and on-site experience hosts. Limited Meet & Greet Packages are available, so buy yours today!
- Other Important Information:
- Please note, all ticket holders — both children and adults — are required to purchase a Meet & Greet ticket in order to attend.
- Tickets to Meet & Greet available only with the purchase of a show ticket to Sesame Street Live! Make Your Magic.
- Meet & Greet begins one hour prior to showtime. Please arrive early to avoid missing this experience.