Doors: 1:30pm | Showtime: 2:30pm
Please plan to arrive at least one hour prior to start time so you can get through security and be in your seats once the show begins. If you arrive later than 30 minutes before the scheduled start time, you risk missing the beginning of the show.
Where to Enter
Please use the Chase Square entrance on 7th Avenue between 31st and 33rd Streets.
Program Guidelines from Isha Foundation:
• Given the nature of the program and meditations involved, it is not conducive for children below 15 years of age to attend the program.
• Please ensure that your mobile phones are switched off or on silent through the entire duration of the program.
• Photography, and audio/video recording of the program is not permitted. Post event, you can access images and excerpts of the event on various Isha Foundation social media platforms.
• We recommend that you have a hearty lunch prior to the event. No outside food or beverages, including water, are permitted inside the venue. You may purchase items at the concession stand. There will be a break with sufficient time for a light snack.
• Daylight savings time ends at 2:00am on Nov 3. Please account for this time change.
• Traveling to the venue by public transportation is easy and convenient, and highly recommended due to the NYC Marathon happening on the same day. If you are driving or taking road transportation, kindly account for road closures/alternate routes due to the marathon event. Please visit FAQs here for more information on transportation and parking options.