World Championship Boxing returns to Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden on October 4 when the Undisputed Lightweight World Champion, ‘The Takeover’ Teofimo Lopez from Brooklyn, NY defends his WBC, WBA, WBO, and IBF world titles in the highly anticipated 12-round battle against undefeated, top-rated challenger ‘Ferocious’ George Kambosos Jr. of Australia.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for Triller Fight Club Undisputed Lightweight Championship: Lopez vs. Kambosos at Hulu Theater at MSG:
All Guests Age 12 And Older
- All guests age 12 and older will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (meaning the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose).
Children Under Age 12
- Children under 12 can attend with a vaccinated adult, but please note:
- Children ages 4 to 11 will need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test (an antigen test taken within six hours of the event start time, or a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event).
- Children ages 2 to 11 will need to wear masks inside the venue except while actively eating or drinking.
Last Updated: September 15, 2021 | 1:00pm ET. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check back here for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests will have to provide proof – of full COVID-19 vaccination for those age 12 and over, or negative COVID-19 test for children ages 4 to 11 – on their smartphone, through a physical copy, or by using New York State Excelsior Pass (Android| iOS) or NYC COVID Safe App (Android | iOS), along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Doors will open at least 90 minutes prior to the event.
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the Ticketmaster App. Make sure you download the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android| iOS) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.
- Bags are not permitted in the venue, with the exception of personal items such as small pocketbooks and purses, no larger than 10″x 8″x 6″.