Please be advised that the Elton John concerts originally scheduled to take place at Madison Square Garden, April 6 & 7, 2020 have been rescheduled.
- The Elton John performance originally scheduled to take place at Madison Square Garden on Monday, April 6, 2020 has now been rescheduled to Tuesday, February 22, 2022.
- the Elton John performance originally scheduled to take place at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday, April 7, 2020 has now been rescheduled to Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
Your tickets will be valid for the rescheduled date and will not need to be exchanged.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Per government mandates, please be aware of the latest vaccination requirements for your event:
- ALL GUESTS AGE 5 AND OLDER are required to provide proof they have received either two doses of a two-shot COVID-19 vaccination, or one dose of a single-shot vaccine.
Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. Please note that full COVID-19 vaccination means the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose. Everyone else age 2 and older is required to wear a mask while in the venue, except while actively eating or drinking.
Last Updated: February 9, 2022 | 5:15pm ET. Government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are also subject to change, so be sure to continue to check back here for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests age 5 and older will have to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination through a physical copy, photo on their smartphone, or mobile app. Anyone 18 years or older will need to also present a government-issued ID such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Please be sure to have your digital tickets easily accessible on your phone to enter the venue. Tickets can be accessed and displayed via the Ticketmaster App (download: Android | iOS).
As a special treat for arriving early to the show, food & non-alcoholic beverages will be half price at concession stands inside The Garden concourse from 7:00pm to 7:30pm on February 22 only. **Excludes tax; restrictions apply.
**Discount applies to food/non-alcoholic beverage only and not to applicable taxes or other charges. Offer not valid on previous purchases and cannot be combined. Offer may be revoked or modified at any time without notice and is subject to availability. Offer valid at concession stands in the MSG concourse 7:00pm to 7:30pm (ET) on 2/22/22 only. Other restrictions/exclusions apply.