The New York Rangers play the Washington Capitals at Madison Square Garden on April 29, 2022.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for all New York Rangers games:
All Guests Age 12 And Older
- Guests age 12 and older are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- This means you’ve had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine prior to attending
- Guests may also show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination
- This means the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose, which, depending on the type of vaccine, may be one dose or two
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. Everyone else will be required to wear a mask while in The Garden, except while actively eating or drinking
Children Under Age 12
- Children under age 12 can attend events with a vaccinated adult, but please note, ages 2 to 11 will need to wear a mask while inside the venue, except while actively eating or drinking
Last Updated: January 13, 2021 | 3:30pm ET. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check here for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests age 12 and older will have to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination through a physical copy, photo on their smartphone, or mobile app, along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the MSG Venue App. Make sure you download the MSG Venue App (Download: App Store | Google Play) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.
- Bags are not permitted in the venue, with the exception of personal items such as small pocketbooks and purses, no larger than 10″x 8″x 6″.