Billy Joel’s legendary run continues…. In December 2013, Billy Joel became The Garden’s first-ever music franchise, joining the ranks of the venue’s other original franchises – the New York Knicks and New York Rangers. With the most lifetime and consecutive performances by any artist at the arena, Billy Joel’s historic residency will continue monthly, “as long as the demand continues.”
Please be advised that the following Billy Joel concerts scheduled to take place at Madison Square Garden have been rescheduled:
|Original Show Date
||Initial Rescheduled Date
||New Rescheduled Date
|Fri., April 10, 2020
||Sun., October 11, 2020
||Mon., December 20, 2021
|Sat., May 2, 2020
||Fri., November 13, 2020
||Fri., January 14, 2022
|Sat., June 6, 2020
||Sun., December 20, 2020
||Sat., February 12, 2022
|Thurs., July 23, 2020
||Wed., January 13, 2021
||Thurs., March 24, 2022
|Mon., August 3, 2020
||Wed., February 3, 2021
||Fri., April 8, 2022
Tickets for an Initial Rescheduled Date will be valid for the respective New Rescheduled Date and will not need to be exchanged.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden on December 20, 2021:
All Guests Age 12 And Older
- New York City requires all guests age 12 and older to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means having at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine prior to attending.
- Guests may also show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose, which, depending on the type of vaccine, may be one dose or two.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. Everyone else will be required to wear a mask while inside the venue, except while actively eating or drinking.
Children Under Age 12
- Children under 12 can attend with a vaccinated adult, but children ages 2 to 11 will need to wear masks inside the venue except while actively eating or drinking.
Last Updated: November 23, 2021 | 12:15pm ET. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check here for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests age 12 and over will have to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination through a physical copy, a photo on their smartphone, or a mobile app, along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Doors will open at least 90 minutes prior to the event.
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the MSG Venue App or Ticketmaster App. Make sure you download the MSG Venue App (Download: Android | iOS) or the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android | iOS) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.