Harry Styles Love On Tour 2022 is coming to NYC! Madison Square Garden is Harry’s House for 15 nights from August 20 – September 21.
Per the artist’s request, flags, signs and banners are permitted for Harry Styles’ shows at MSG through September 21. We ask that all guests be mindful of flag, sign and banner size so as not to interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the show. Flagpoles and sticks will not be permitted inside the venue, nor will flags, signs and banners with obscene or offensive language, logos, images or references.
COVID-19 Entry Update
City of New York guidelines no longer require guests to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or wear a mask in order to attend events at indoor entertainment venues such as Madison Square Garden.
Government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to check back here for the latest information prior to your event.
Where to Enter
- Please plan to arrive early! Be sure to check your ticket where your suggested entrance based on your seat location will clearly be displayed. View the entrance map.
- Please be sure to have your digital tickets easily accessible on your phone to enter the arena. Tickets can be accessed and displayed via the MSG Venue App (Download: Android | iOS) or the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android | iOS).
- Bags must fit comfortably under your seat, and oversized bags larger than 22″ x 14″ x 9″ are prohibited. To view the full list of prohibited items, click here.
General Admission Policy
- Please click here to view the General Admission Policy for this event.
Shop Early for Merch
- Love On Tour merchandise will be available for purchase at The Garden.
September 18: Noon – 5pm
September 19 – 20: 10am – 3pm
September 21: 10am – 5pm
The merch stand entrance is located inside our main entrance on 7th Avenue between 31st Street and 33rd Street. You do not need a ticket to enter this area.