The New York Knicks play the Milwaukee Bucks at Madison Square Garden on December 12, 2021.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for all New York Knicks games:
All Guests Age 12 And Older
- Guests age 12 and older are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means you’ve had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine prior to attending.
- Guests may also show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose, which, depending on the type of vaccine, may be one dose or two.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. Everyone else will be required to wear a mask while in The Garden, except while actively eating or drinking.
Children Under Age 12
- Children under age 12 can attend events with a vaccinated adult, but please note, ages 2 to 11 will need to wear a mask while inside the venue, except while actively eating or drinking.
Last Updated: October 7, 2021 | 1:00pm ET. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check here for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests age 12 and older will have to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination through a physical copy, photo on their smartphone, or mobile app, along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Doors will open at least 90 minutes prior to the event.
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the MSG Venue App. Make sure you download the MSG Venue App (Download: App Store | Google Play) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.
Please note that due to NBA protocols, at New York Knicks games there are additional requirements and restrictions for some ticket holders with seats located in close proximity to the court. Click here to learn more.