Z100’s Jingle Ball will come to The Garden on Friday, December 10 with Ed Sheeran, Jonas Brothers, Lil Nas X, Saweetie, AJR, Kane Brown, Tate McRae, Bazzi and Dixie D’Amelio.*
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Last Updated: December 10, 2021 | 1:30pm ET. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check back here for the latest information.
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for Jingle Ball at Madison Square Garden:
All Guests Age 12 And Older
- All guests age 12 and older will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (meaning the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose).
Children Under Age 12
- Children under 12 can attend with a vaccinated adult, but please note:
- Children ages 5 to 11 need to either provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (meaning the day of the event is at least 14 days after their final vaccine dose) OR a negative COVID-19 test (an antigen test or PCR test taken within 48 hours of the day of the event).
Additionally, all guests will be required to wear masks inside the venue except while actively eating or drinking.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests will have to provide proof – of full COVID-19 vaccination, or negative COVID-19 test for children ages 5 to 11 – through a physical copy, a photo on their smartphone, or a mobile app. Anyone 18 years or older will need to also present a government-issued ID such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Doors will open at least 90 minutes prior to the event.
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the MSG Venue App or Ticketmaster App. Make sure you download the MSG Venue App (Download: Android| iOS) or the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android | iOS) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.
*Lineup subject to change