The New York Knicks play the Dallas Mavericks at Madison Square Garden on January 12, 2022.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for this New York Knicks game:
- Guests age 12 and older are required to provide proof they have received either two doses of a two-shot COVID-19 vaccination, or one dose of a single-shot vaccine
- Children ages 5 to 11 can attend events with a vaccinated adult and are required to provide proof they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. Please note that full COVID-19 vaccination means the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose. Everyone else age 2 and older is required to wear a mask while in The Garden, except while actively eating or drinking.
To help you with these new requirements, here are some resources where you can find more information on vaccination sites in New York (NYC), New Jersey, and Connecticut.
Last Updated: December 17, 2021 | 5:00pm ET. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check here for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests age 5 and older will need to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination through a physical copy, photo on their smartphone, or mobile app. Anyone 18 years or older will need to also present a government-issued ID such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Doors will open at least 90 minutes prior to the event.
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the MSG Venue App. Make sure you download the MSG Venue App (Download: App Store | Google Play) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.
Please note that due to NBA protocols, at New York Knicks games there are additional requirements and restrictions for some ticket holders with seats located in close proximity to the court. Click here to learn more.