Dave Chappelle is coming to The Garden on November 22 for a screening of “Untitled” Dave Chappelle Documentary Directed by Steven Bognar & Julia Reichert plus live performances by Dave Chappelle & friends.
“Untitled” Dave Chappelle Documentary Directed by Steven Bognar & Julia Reichert takes a glimpse into the challenges facing a rural village in Ohio during the early days of the pandemic, the emotions erupting across the nation following the Black Lives Matter movement, and the remarkable leadership of the town’s youth who started weekly marches and rallies.
A Phone-Free Show
Per the artist’s request, Yondr pouches will be used for this event. No cellphones, cameras or recording devices will be allowed. Upon arrival, all phones and smart watches will be secured in Yondr pouches that will be unlocked at the end of the event. Guests maintain possession of their phones throughout the night, and if needed, may access their phones at designated Yondr unlocking stations in the lobby. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a phone-free viewing experience.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for Untitled: Dave Chappelle Documentary at Madison Square Garden:
All Guests Age 12 And Older
- New York City requires all guests age 12 and older to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means having at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine prior to attending.
- Guests may also show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose, which, depending on the type of vaccine, may be one dose or two.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. Everyone else will be required to wear a mask while inside the venue, except while actively eating or drinking.
Children Under Age 12
- Children under 12 can attend with a vaccinated adult, but children ages 2 to 11 will need to wear masks inside the venue except while actively eating or drinking.
Last Updated: October 22, 2021 | 1:00pm ET. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check here for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests age 12 and over will have to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination through a physical copy, a photo on their smartphone, or a mobile app, along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Doors will open at least 90 minutes prior to the event.
- Tickets for this event must be printed at home. To print your tickets, use the browser on your desktop, laptop or mobile device and login to your Ticketmaster account. Then, locate the order for this event. When your tickets are ready to print, click the “View Tickets” button on the Order Detail page of your account. Make sure you have your tickets handy before you head out to the event. Please note: tickets may not be printed from the Ticketmaster app.
Pilot Boy Productions, Inc. and/or Dave Chappelle own all rights in the content and materials delivered during his performance (the “Materials”). Any use of the Materials without the express prior written consent of Pilot Boy Productions, Inc. is strictly prohibited and is punishable to the full extent of the law.