Dave Matthews Band will make their highly anticipated return to The Garden with very special guest Dumpstaphunk on November 12 & 13.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for Dave Matthews Band at Madison Square Garden:
All Guests Age 12 And Older
- All guests age 12 and older will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (meaning the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose).
Children Under Age 12
- Children under 12 can attend with a vaccinated adult, but please note:
- Children ages 5 to 11 will need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test (an antigen test taken within six hours of the event start time, or a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event).
- Children ages 2 to 11 will need to wear masks inside the venue except while actively eating or drinking.
Last Updated: October 25, 2021 | 4:45pm ET. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check back here for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests will have to provide proof – of full COVID-19 vaccination for those age 12 and over, or negative COVID-19 test for children ages 5 to 11 – through a physical copy, a photo on their smartphone, or a mobile app, along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Doors will open at least 90 minutes prior to the event.
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the MSG Venue App or Ticketmaster App. Make sure you download the MSG Venue App (Download: Android| iOS) or the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android | iOS) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.