UFC 281 will head to The Garden on Saturday, November 12.
“The Last Stylebender” will take over the Big Apple again, as Israel Adesanya defends his middleweight title against Brazilian knockout artist Alex Pereira. Plus, the championship doubleheader kicks off in the strawweight division, as surging two-time champion Carla Esparza defends her crown against China’s Zhang Weili, who is looking to regain the 115-pound title and lightweight action heroes Dustin Poirier and Michael Chandler square off in what promises to be a Fight of the Year candidate.
*Card is subject to change
Official UFC VIP Experience Ticket Packages
- Looking to elevate your UFC 281 experience? Official VIP Experience packages powered by On Location feature premium seating, a reserved seat at weigh-ins, all-inclusive hospitality, UFC Fighter meet & greets, and more. Visit UFCVIP.com to view package details and purchase your experience today.
COVID-19 Entry Update
City of New York guidelines no longer require guests to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or wear a mask in order to attend events at indoor entertainment venues such as Madison Square Garden.
Government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to check back here for the latest information prior to your event.
Where to Enter
- Please plan to arrive early! Be sure to check your ticket where your suggested entrance based on your seat location will clearly be displayed. View the entrance map.
- Please be sure to have your digital tickets easily accessible on your phone to enter the arena. Tickets can be accessed and displayed via the MSG Venue App (Download: Android | iOS) or the Ticketmaster App
- (Download: Android | iOS).
- Bags must fit comfortably under your seat, and oversized bags larger than 22″ x 14″ x 9″ are prohibited. To view the full list of prohibited items, click here.