Please be advised that the Chris Stapleton performance originally scheduled to take place at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, October 10, 2020 has been rescheduled for Friday, October 8, 2021.
Your tickets will be valid for the rescheduled show date and will not need to be exchanged.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for Chris Stapleton at Madison Square Garden:
All Guests Age 12 And Older
- New York City requires all guests age 12 and older to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means having at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine prior to attending.
- Guests may also show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose, which, depending on the type of vaccine, may be one dose or two.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. Everyone else will be required to wear a mask while inside the venue, except while actively eating or drinking.
Children Under Age 12
- Children under 12 can attend with a vaccinated adult, but children ages 2 to 11 will need to wear masks inside the venue except while actively eating or drinking.
Last Updated: October 5, 2021 | 1:30pm ET. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check here for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests age 12 and over will have to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination through a physical copy, a photo on their smartphone, or a mobile app, along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Doors will open at least 90 minutes prior to the event.
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the MSG Venue App or Ticketmaster App. Make sure you download the MSG Venue App (Download: Android| iOS) or the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android | iOS) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.