Maluma will bring the Papi Juancho Tour to The Garden on Friday, October 1.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for Maluma at Madison Square Garden:
All Guests Age 12 And Older
- All guests age 12 and older are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means having at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine prior to attending.
- Guests may also show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose, which, depending on the type of vaccine, may be one dose or two.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. Everyone else must wear a face covering while inside the venue, except while actively eating or drinking.
Children Under Age 12
- Children under 12 can attend with a vaccinated adult, but children ages 2 to 11 will need to wear masks inside the venue except while actively eating or drinking.
Last Updated: September 29, 2021 | 2:00pm ET. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check here for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests age 12 and over will have to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination through a physical copy, a photo on their smartphone, or a mobile app, along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Doors will open at least 90 minutes prior to the event.
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the MSG Venue App or Ticketmaster App. Make sure you download the MSG Venue App (Download: Android | iOS) or the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android | iOS) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.
- Bags are not permitted in the venue, with the exception of personal items such as small pocketbooks and purses, no larger than 10″x 8″x 6″.