Dan + Shay will bring The (Arena) Tour with special guests The Band Camino & Ingrid Andress to The Garden on September 16.
Please be advised that the Dan + Shay performance originally scheduled to take place at Madison Square Garden on Friday, September 25, 2020 has been rescheduled to Thursday, September 16, 2021. For additional information about this rescheduled event, click here.
Your tickets will be valid for the rescheduled show date and will not need to be exchanged.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for Dan + Shay at Madison Square Garden:
All Guests Age 12 And Older
- All guests age 12 and older are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means having at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine prior to attending.
- Guests may also show proof of fullCOVID-19 vaccination.
- This means the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose, which, depending on the type of vaccine, may be one dose or two.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. Everyone else will be required to wear a mask while inside the venue, except while actively eating or drinking.
Children Under Age 12
- Children under 12 can attend with a vaccinated adult, but please note:
- Children ages 4 to 11 will need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test (an antigen test taken within six hours of the event start time, or a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event).
- Children ages 2 to 11 will need to wear masks inside the venue except while actively eating or drinking.
Last Updated: September 14, 2021 | 10:30am ET. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check here for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests will have to provide proof – of COVID-19 vaccination for those age 12 and over, or negative COVID-19 test for children ages 4 to 11 – on their smartphone, through a physical copy, or by using New York State Excelsior Pass (Android| iOS) or NYC COVID Safe App (Android | iOS), along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Doors will open at least 90 minutes prior to the event.
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the MSG Venue App or Ticketmaster App. Make sure you download the MSG Venue App (Download: Android| iOS) or the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android | iOS) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.
- Bags are not permitted in the venue, with the exception of personal items such as small pocketbooks and purses, no larger than 10″x 8″x 6″.