Jim Gaffigan will bring The Fun Tour to Radio City Music Hall on September 23, 24 & 25.
Please be advised that the following Jim Gaffigan performances scheduled to take place at Radio City Music Hall have been rescheduled:
|Original Show Date
||Initial Rescheduled Date
||New Rescheduled Date
|Thurs., April 9, 2020
||Thurs., July 23, 2020
||Thurs., September 23, 2021
|Fri., April 10, 2020
||Fri., July 24, 2020
||Fri., September 24, 2021
|Sat., April 11, 2020 at 8pm
||Sat., July 25, 2020 at 8pm
||Sat., September 25, 2021
Tickets for an Initial Rescheduled Date will be valid for the respective New Rescheduled Date and will not need to be exchanged. If you cannot commit to the New Rescheduled Date and you purchased your tickets through Ticketmaster, visit your Ticketmaster account page. If you purchased your tickets through the Radio City Music Hall Box Office, please call our Guest Relations department at 212-465-6225.
Please be advised that due to scheduling conflicts the Jim Gaffigan performance scheduled to take place at Radio City Music Hall on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 has been cancelled.
Tickets purchased with a credit card online or over the phone with Ticketmaster or directly through the Radio City Music Hall Box Office will automatically be refunded to the original purchaser’s credit card account. Please note that you should expect to receive your refund in as soon as 30 days.
If you purchased your tickets through the Radio City Music Hall Box Office with any other form of payment, please call the venue’s Guest Relations Department at 212-465-6225 for more information.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for Jim Gaffigan at Radio City Music Hall:
All Guests Age 12 And Older
New York City requires all guests age 12 and older to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means having at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine prior to attending.
Guests may also show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose, which, depending on the type of vaccine, may be one dose or two.
Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. Everyone else will be required to wear a mask while inside the venue, except while actively eating or drinking.
Children Under Age 12
Children under 12 can attend with a vaccinated adult, but please note:
- Children ages 5 to 11 will need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test (an antigen test taken within six hours of the event start time, or a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event).
- Children ages 2 to 11 will need to wear masks inside the venue except while actively eating or drinking.
Last Updated: September 22, 2021 | 3:15pm ET. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check here for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests will have to provide proof – of COVID-19 vaccination for those age 12 and over, or negative COVID-19 test for children ages 5 to 11 – through a physical copy, a photo on their smartphone, or a mobile app (such as the New York State Excelsior Pass or NYC COVID Safe App), along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Doors will open at least 90 minutes prior to the event.
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the Ticketmaster App. Make sure you download the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android | iOS) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.
- Bags are not permitted in the venue, with the exception of personal items such as small pocketbooks and purses, no larger than 10″x 8″x 6″.