The 2021 Tribeca Festival™ will host the World Premiere of Untitled: Dave Chappelle Documentary as its Closing Night film on Saturday, June 19 at Radio City Music Hall. The untitled Pilot Boy Production documentary is produced by Chappelle and Academy Award-winning filmmakers Julia Reichert and Steven Bognar (American Factory). The film takes a glimpse into the challenges facing a rural village in Ohio during the early days of the pandemic, the emotions erupting across the nation following the Black Lives Matter movement, and the remarkable leadership of the town’s youth who started weekly marches and rallies.
A Phone-Free Show
Per the artist’s request, Yondr pouches will be used for this event. No cellphones, cameras or recording devices will be allowed. Upon arrival, all phones and smart watches will be secured in Yondr pouches that will be unlocked at the end of the event. Guests maintain possession of their phones throughout the night, and if needed, may access their phones at designated Yondr unlocking stations in the lobby. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a phone-free viewing experience.
COVID-19 Vaccination & Testing Requirements
Guests will need to be fully vaccinated for Untitled: Dave Chappelle Documentary at Radio City Music Hall, meaning the event must be at least 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or at least 14 days after your single dose of Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine. The only exception is for children under the age of 16, who may provide proof of a negative antigen COVID-19 test, negative PCR COVID-19 test or full vaccination and are accompanied by a vaccinated adult. For more information, please visit radiocity.com/faqs.
Plan Your Visit
- Guests will have to provide proof of full vaccination along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation. Your documentation needs to be directly from the healthcare provider that performed the vaccination and you can display proof on your smartphone, present a physical copy or through the New York State Excelsior Pass.
- Children under the age of 16 will be permitted to attend if they provide proof of a negative antigen COVID-19 test, negative PCR COVID-19 test or full vaccination, and are accompanied by a vaccinated adult. Please note, your child’s antigen COVID-19 test must be taken within six hours of the event start time or the PCR COVID-19 test must be taken within 72 hours of the day of the event.
- Bags are not permitted in the venue, with the exception of personal items such as small pocketbooks and purses, no larger than 10″x 8″x 6″.
- All tickets are digital and can be accessed and displayed via the Ticketmaster App (Download: App Store | Google Play). Make sure you download the Ticketmaster App in advance to facilitate contactless entry.
- Doors will open at least 90 minutes prior to the event. To minimize traffic, guests will be directed to recommended entrances based on seat locations – this information will be clearly displayed on your digital ticket.