Jo Koy will bring the Just Kidding World Tour to The Chicago Theatre on October 15 – 17.
Please be advised that the Jo Koy performances originally scheduled to take place at The Chicago Theatre have been rescheduled:
- Tickets for the performance originally scheduled to take place on Friday, April 10, 2020 that was postponed until Thursday, November 12, 2020 and then to Thursday, April 8, 2021, has now been rescheduled to Friday, October 15, 2021 at 8pm.
- Tickets for the performance originally scheduled to take place on Saturday, April 11, 2020 at 7pm that was postponed until Friday, November 13, 2020 at 7pm and then to Friday, April 9, 2021 at 8pm, has now been rescheduled to Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 8pm.
- Tickets for the performance originally scheduled to take place on Saturday, April 11, 2020 at 9:30pm that was postponed until Friday, November 13, 2020 at 9:30pm and then to Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 8pm has now been rescheduled to Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 7:30pm.
Your tickets will be valid for the rescheduled show date and will not need to be exchanged.
If you cannot commit to the rescheduled show date and you purchased your tickets through Ticketmaster, visit your Ticketmaster account page. If you purchased your tickets through The Chicago Theatre Box Office, please call our Guest Relations department at 212-465-6225.
The City of Chicago is currently in Phase 5 of the Restore Illinois reopening plan, meaning indoor venues are now able to host 100% capacity events without social distancing. Per local guidelines:
- Guests are not required to provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test in order to attend Jo Koy.
- All guests age 2 and older, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks in The Chicago Theatre, except while actively eating or drinking.
Government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check here closer to the date of the event for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the Ticketmaster App. Make sure you download the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android | iOS) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.