Widespread Panic will perform at The Chicago Theatre from November 17 – 19.
Please be advised that the Widespread Panic performances originally scheduled to take place at The Chicago Theatre on April 2, 3, and 4, 2020 that were postponed until August 20, 21, 22, 2020 and then to April 1, 2, and 3, 2021, have now been rescheduled to November 17, 18, and 19, 2021.
– Thursday, April 2, 2020 tickets will be honored for the Wednesday, November 17, 2021 show
– Friday, April 3, 2020 tickets will be honored for the Thursday, November 18, 2021 show
– Saturday, April 4, 2020 tickets will be honored for the Friday, November 19, 2021 show
Your tickets will be valid for the rescheduled show date and will not need to be exchanged.
If you cannot commit to the rescheduled show date and you purchased your tickets through Ticketmaster, visit your Ticketmaster account page. If you purchased your tickets through The Chicago Theatre Box Office, please call our Guest Relations department at 212-465-6225.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to your continued patronage.
The City of Chicago is currently in Phase 5 of the Restore Illinois reopening plan, meaning indoor venues are now able to host 100% capacity events without social distancing. Per local guidelines:
- Guests are not required to provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test in order to attend Widespread Panic.
- All guests age 2 and older, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks in The Chicago Theatre, except while actively eating or drinking.
Government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check here closer to the date of the event for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the Ticketmaster App. Make sure you download the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android | iOS) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.
- Bags are not permitted in the venue, with the exception of personal items such as small pocketbooks and purses, no larger than 10″x 8″x 6″.