Patton Oswalt will bring the Who’s Ready To Laugh Tour to The Chicago Theatre on Saturday, April 9.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
All Guests Age 12 And Older
- All guests age 12 and older will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (meaning the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose) or proof of a negative COVID-19 test (an antigen test taken within six hours of the event start time, or a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event).
Children Under Age 12
- Children ages 4 to 11 must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test (an antigen test taken within six hours of the event start time, or a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event).
Per City of Chicago and State of Illinois guidelines, all guests age 2 and older, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks in The Chicago Theatre, except while actively eating or drinking.
Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check your event on chicagotheatre.com for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests will have to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 teston their smartphone or through a physical copy, along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Doors will open at least 60 minutes prior to the event.
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the Ticketmaster App. Make sure you download the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android| iOS) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.