Ricky Gervais will bring the SuperNature Tour to The Chicago Theatre on October 25 & 26.
Please be advised that the Ricky Gervais performances scheduled to take place at The Chicago Theatre on Monday, May 11, 2020 and Tuesday, May 12, 2020 that were postponed to Monday, February 8, 2021 and Tuesday, February 9, 2021 have been rescheduled:
- The Ricky Gervais performance scheduled to take place at The Chicago Theatre on Monday, May 11, 2020 that was postponed to Monday, February 8, 2021 has now been rescheduled to Monday, October 25, 2021.
- The Ricky Gervais performance scheduled to take place at The Chicago Theatre on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 that was postponed to Tuesday, February 9, 2021 has now been rescheduled to Tuesday, October 26, 2021.
Your tickets will be valid for the rescheduled date and will not need to be exchanged.
If you cannot commit to the rescheduled show date and you purchased your tickets through Ticketmaster, visit your Ticketmaster account page. If you purchased your tickets through The Chicago Theatre Box Office, please call our Guest Relations department at 212-465-6225.
The City of Chicago is currently in Phase 5 of the Restore Illinois reopening plan, meaning indoor venues are now able to host 100% capacity events without social distancing. Per local guidelines:
- Guests are not required to provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test in order to attend Ricky Gervais.
- All guests age 2 and older, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks in The Chicago Theatre, except while actively eating or drinking.
Government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check here closer to the date of the event for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the Ticketmaster App. Make sure you download the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android | iOS) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.
- Bags are not permitted in the venue, with the exception of personal items such as small pocketbooks and purses, no larger than 10″x 8″x 6″.