COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for this event:
All Guests Age 12 And Older
- All guests age 12 and older will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (meaning the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose) or proof of a negative COVID-19 test (an antigen test taken within six hours of the event start time, or a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event).
Children Under Age 12
- Children ages 4 to 11 must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test (an antigen test taken within six hours of the event start time, or a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event).
Per City of Chicago and State of Illinois guidelines, all guests age 2 and older, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks in The Chicago Theatre, except while actively eating or drinking.
Last Updated: October 15, 2021 | 2:00pm CT. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check back here for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests will have to provide proof – of COVID-19 vaccination/negative COVID-19 test for those age 12 and over, or negative COVID-19 test for children ages 4 to 11 – on their smartphone or through a physical copy, along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Doors will open at least 60 minutes prior to the event.
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the Ticketmaster App. Make sure you download the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android | iOS) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.