Future Islands brings the Calling Out In Space Tour with special guest Flock of Dimes to The Chicago Theatre on Saturday, September 18.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for this event:
All Guests Age 12 And Older
- Per the artist’s request, all guests age 12 and older will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (meaning the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose) or proof of a negative COVID-19 test (an antigen test taken within six hours of the event start time, or a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event).
Per City of Chicago and State of Illinois guidelines, all guests age 2 and older, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks in The Chicago Theatre, except while actively eating or drinking.
Last Updated: September 1, 2021 | 2:00pm CST. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check back here for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests age 12 and older will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test on their smartphone or through a physical copy, along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Doors will open at least 90 minutes prior to the event.
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the Ticketmaster App. Make sure you download the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android | iOS) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.
- Bags are not permitted in the venue, with the exception of personal items such as small pocketbooks and purses, no larger than 10″x 8″x 6″.