Chase Cardholder Benefits
Chase is proud to be the Marquee Partner of MSG Sports and MSG Entertainment
Are you a Chase cardholder? Learn more about some of the great benefits you receive access to at MSG’s venues across the U.S.!
Chase Lounge at MSG
Join us in the new Chase Lounge at Madison Square Garden for complimentary snacks and soft drinks before you cheer on the Knicks, Rangers or your favorite artist. Register early — space is limited. Exclusively available for Chase Cardholders. Open for select events.
Advanced Ticket Sales
Receive first access to select sports and entertainment events.
Chase Preferred Seating
Chase Preferred Seats are some of the best seats in the house that are exclusively available for Chase cardholders to purchase via Ticketmaster. Chase Preferred Seating is available across live entertainment and sporting events at Madison Square Garden owned venues in New York City.
To check availability for Chase Preferred Seating, follow these three simple steps:
- Under “Event Type,” select “Chase Cardholder Access” in the dropdown menu.
- Choose event.
- Purchase tickets with your Chase card!
Food & Drink Offers
Spend $20 Get $5 Off: Spend $20 on food and/or non-alcoholic beverages at Madison Square Garden concession stands and receive $5 off your purchase when you pay with a Chase credit or debit card.*
Knicks and Rangers Commemorative Cup Series
Celebrate the Knicks and Rangers Seasons. Collect all ten signature cups released throughout the 21-22 season, each with a unique QR that will take you to an exclusive augmented reality video experience. Come back throughout the season to collect them all:
- December 25 vs. Atlanta Hawks (player featured: Walt Clyde Frazier)
- January 31 vs. Sacramento Kings (player featured: Earl Monroe)
- February 25 vs. Miami Heat (player featured: Dave Debusschere)
- March 20 vs. Utah Jazz (player featured: Willis Reed)
- April 2 vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (player featured: Dick Barnett)
- January 28 vs. Minnesota Wild (player featured: Henrik Lundqvist)
- February 24 vs. Washington Capitals (players featured: Ed Giacomin & Mike Richter)
- March 15 vs. Anaheim Ducks (players featured: Brian Leetch & Harry Howell)
- April 7 vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (players featured: Rod Gilbert, Jean Ratelle, & Vic Hadfield)
- April 16 vs. Detroit Red Wings (players featured: Mark Messier, Andy Bathgate, and Adam Graves)
*Offer only redeemable by customers of Madison Square Garden during their ticketed date and time. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer is subject to availability and may be discontinued at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
Merchandise Offers at Team Stores
Spend $100 or more with your Chase Credit of Debit Card at MSG Team Stores or the MSG Store in Chase Square and receive $20 off of your purchase. Merchandise offer is only for Knicks and Rangers items.
Knicks & Rangers Season Ticket Member Benefits
Season ticket members who renew their season subscription with a Chase credit or debit card receive exclusive offers, such as high-end collectible items and invitations to MSG VIP events.
Chase Lounge at the Chicago Theatre
Join us in the Chase Lounge at The Chicago Theatre for complimentary snacks and soft drinks before your favorite artist. Register early — space is limited. Exclusively available for Chase Cardholders. Open for select events.
Chase Preferred Seating
Chase Preferred Seats are some of the best seats in the house that are exclusively available for Chase cardholders to purchase via Ticketmaster. View Calendar.
Food & Drink Offer
Receive 30% off your food and/or non-alcoholic beverages purchase when you pay with a Chase credit or debit card at the Chicago Theatre concession stands.**
**Offer only redeemable by customers of Chicago Theatre during their ticketed date and time. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer is subject to availability and may be discontinued at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
Visit Chase.com/MSG for more information about cardmember benefits.
Deposit and credit card products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.