'Twas the Night Before... by Cirque du Soleil at The Chicago Theatre Sweepstakes
‘Twas the Night Before… by Cirque du Soleil at The Chicago Theatre Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sponsor: MSG Chicago, LLC (“MSG” or “Sponsor”), 175 N. State St., Chicago, IL 60601.
2. Sweepstakes Period: ‘Twas the Night Before… by Cirque du Soleil at The Chicago Theatre Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 12:00pm Central Time (“CT”) and ends Sunday, November 10, 2019 at 11:59pm CT (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, including temporary workers, freelancers and independent contractors (and their immediate family members (parent, domestic partner, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and those living in their same households, whether or not related), of MSG and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, agents, promotional partners, and/or advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter or win. Participants agree to be bound by these official Sweepstakes rules (“Official Rules”) and by all decisions made by Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: Go to https://www.msg.com/cirque-chicago-theatre-sweeps and follow the directions to complete and submit your entry. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address. If more than one entry is received from an individual or email address, only the first entry will be considered, and all subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or which subvert the entry process will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Prize: One (1) winner will receive two (4) tickets to see ‘Twas the Night Before… by Cirque du Soleil at The Chicago Theatre on Sunday, December 1 at 3:00pm CT and a $200 gift certificate to TAO Chicago (collectively, the “Prize”) – approximate retail value (“ARV”): $546 total. Items not specifically listed as part of the Prize description are the responsibility of the winner, including but not limited to any and all travel/transportation, hotel or other accommodations, meals, souvenirs, gratuities, taxes, and/or other costs and incidentals.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: The potential winner will be selected following conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received and will be notified at the e-mail address and/or telephone number provided by such potential winner at the time of entry. Potential winner may be required to execute and return, within the time period specified by Sponsor during notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and (unless prohibited by law) Publicity Release (which if required, such affidavit and release will be sent to the selected potential winner on or about the date such individual is notified) and/or if requested by Sponsor to provide a copy of a valid government issued ID. If the foregoing documents are not provided and/or completed, signed, and returned within the stated time (if and as applicable), or if the potential winner is unreachable, or if the potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if the potential winner does not comply with these Official Rules, or if the potential winner fails to accept the Prize, then such potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits the Prize in its entirety and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries. Except where prohibited by law, the winner’s acceptance of the Prize constitutes agreement for Sponsor and its designees to use the winner’s name, photographs, video, likeness, factual statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state of residence for advertising and trade purposes on a worldwide basis (without review or approval by winner) in perpetuity and in all forms of media, now or hereafter devised, including, without limitation, on Sponsor’s websites and social media pages, in any manner, without further compensation, remuneration, notification or authorization. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor’s decisions on winner selection and all matters relating to this Sweepstakes shall be final.
7. Prize Conditions: The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at the time of Prize fulfillment. The difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. A portion of the Prize will be awarded as a voucher. Tickets and voucher are subject to such terms and conditions printed thereon and specified by issuer(s). Winner and guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations, as applicable. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of all or part of the Prize. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor. Winner is solely responsible for all costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use that are not specifically set forth herein, as well as all federal, state and local taxes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute all or part of the Prize with item(s) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. If Sponsor is unable to provide the Prize (or any component thereof) for any reason, no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof and Sponsor will have no further obligation to the winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, changed, or redeemed for cash except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Upon verification of the winner by Sponsor, and unless otherwise determined by Sponsor, winner will be required to pick up the Prize on the day of the event at the Will Call window of The Chicago Theatre Box Office. Winner must have a valid state or federally issued photo identification to claim Prize. Guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18), unless the winner is the parent or legal guardian of such guest. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All Prize details shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Sweepstakes Conditions: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. ENTRANTS RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS MSG CHICAGO, LLC, OUTBACK PRESENTS, LLC, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SPONSORS, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING DEATH) TO ANY PERSON, OR PROPERTY, OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY RELATED THERETO) OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
9. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled entries or email; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes (and void all associated entries) or winning the Prize if, in its sole discretion, Sponsor determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives or employees or if such entrant is not in compliance with these Official Rules. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and, at its discretion and time permitting, select the winner from among the non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to the action taken.
10. Claims/Choice of Law: (a) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in connection with this Sweepstakes and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (b) under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and each entrant hereby waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that state. All participants who enter the Sweepstakes agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New York and agree to waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any claim or dispute with regard to any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Official Rules.
12. Winner’s Name: For the name of the winner (available after November 11, 2019), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to The Chicago Theatre, Attn: AB/’Twas the Night Before… by Cirque du Soleil at The Chicago Theatre Sweepstakes, 175 N. State St., Chicago, IL 60601.