Maks, Val & Peta Live on Tour: Confidential Sweepstakes
Contest: Maks, Val & Peta Live on Tour: Confidential Dates: Wednesday, April 11 @ 12pmCST – Wednesday, April 18 @ 6:00pmCST Prize: 2 (two) tickets to Maks, Val & Peta Live on Tour: Confidential on Sunday, April 22 @ 7:00pm Retail Value: $100.00
Maks, Val & Peta Live on Tour: Confidential Ticket Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sponsor: MSG Chicago, LLC (“MSG” or “Sponsor”), 175 N State St., Chicago, IL 60601.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Maks, Val & Peta Live on Tour: Confidential Ticket Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 12:00pm CT and ends on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 6:00pm CT (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, including temporary workers, freelancers and independent contractors (and their immediate family members (parent, domestic partner, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and those living in their same households, whether or not related) of MSG, Live Nation, LLC., and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, agents, promotional partners, and/or advertising and promotion agencies, are not eligible to enter or win. Participants agree to be bound by these official Sweepstakes rules (“Official Rules”) and by all decisions made by Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: Go to https://www.msg.com/MVP_SWEEPS and follow the directions to complete and submit your entry. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address. If more than one entry is received from an individual or email address, only the first entry will be considered and all subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or which subvert the entry process will be void. All entry forms become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Prize: One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to see Maks, Val & Peta Live on Tour: Confidential at The Chicago Theatre on Sunday, April 22, 2018 at 7:30pm CT (“Prize”) – approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Prize: $100.00. Items not specifically listed as part of the Prize description are the responsibility of the winner, including but not limited to any and all travel/transportation, meals, souvenirs, gratuities, taxes, hotel and/or other incidentals.
6. Winner Selection: The potential winner will be selected on or about Wednesday, April 18, 2018 in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received, and notified by e-mail and/or telephone. If the potential winner is unreachable, or does not make direct contact with Sponsor within the time period specified in the notification, is not in compliance with these Official Rules or fails to accept the Prize, such potential winner may forfeit the Prize in its entirety and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from the remaining eligible entries. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor’s decisions on the selection of the winner and all matters relating to this Sweepstakes shall be final.
7. Prize Conditions: The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at the time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified by issuer. Winner and guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations, as applicable. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of all or part of the Prize. All Prize details shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner is solely responsible for all costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specifically set forth herein, as well as all federal, state and local taxes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute all or part of the Prize with items of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. If Sponsor is unable to provide tickets for any reason (including if the show is cancelled), no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof; however, remainder of Prize (if and as applicable) will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. Prize cannot be substituted assigned, transferred, changed, or redeemed for cash except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Upon verification of the winner by Sponsor, winner will be required to pick up the ticket portion of the Prize on the day of the event at the Will Call window of the Chicago Theatre box office, or as otherwise specified by Sponsor. Winner must have a valid state or federally issued photo identification to claim tickets. Guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18), unless the child or legal guardian of the winner. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winner may be required to execute and return, within the time period specified by Sponsor during notification, valid government identification and/or an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and, unless prohibited, Publicity Release (which if required, such affidavit and release will be sent to the selected winner on or about the date such individual is notified) or, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be selected. If the foregoing documents are not provided and/or completed, signed, and returned within the stated time, if the winner is found to be ineligible, or if the winner does not comply with these Official Rules, then such winner will be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries. By accepting the Prize, the winner consents to being photographed and/or interviewed on camera (live or taped) by Sponsor (the “Interviews”). Except where prohibited by law, the winner’s acceptance of the Prize constitutes agreement for Sponsor to use the winner’s name, photographs, video, likeness, factual statements, Interviews, biographical information, voice, and city and state of residence for advertising and trade purposes on a worldwide basis (without review or approval by winner) in perpetuity and in all forms of media, now or hereafter devised, including, without limitation, on Sponsor’s websites and social media pages, in any manner, without further compensation, remuneration, notification or authorization.
8. Sweepstakes Conditions: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. By providing your e-mail address you consent to being contacted by e-mail by Sponsor and its affiliated companies. ENTRANTS RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, MSG CHICAGO, LLC, LIVE NATION, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SPONSORS, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING DEATH) TO ANY PERSON, OR PROPERTY, OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
9. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled entries or email; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes (and void all associated entries) or winning the Prize if, in its sole discretion, Sponsor determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives or employees or if such entrant is not in compliance with these Official Rules. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and, at its discretion and time permitting, select the winner from among the non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to the action taken.
10. Claims/Choice of Law: (a) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in connection with this Sweepstakes and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (b) under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State. All participants who enter the Sweepstakes agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New York and agree to waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any claim or dispute with regard to any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Official Rules.
12. Winner’s Name: For the name of the winner (available after April 18, 2018), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to The Chicago Theatre, Attn: KD/Maks, Val & Peta Live on Tour: Confidential Ticket Sweepstakes, 175 N. State Street, Chicago, IL 60601.