The Price is Right Live Ticket Giveaway
Answer the trivia question correctly for your chance to win two tickets to The Price is Right at The Chicago Theatre on Sunday, February 17, 2019 at 7:00pm.
The Price is Right Live! Ticket Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sponsor: MSG Chicago, LLC (“MSG” or “Sponsor”), 175 N State St., Chicago, IL 60601.
2. Giveaway Period: The Price is Right Live! Ticket Giveaway (“Giveaway”) begins on January 22, 2019 at 10:00am CT and ends on February 12, 2019 at 11:59pm CT (“Giveaway Period”) and will be divided into four (4) separate weekly entry periods (each, a “Entry Period”), as follows:
|Entry Period||Start Date and Time||End Date and Time||Approximate Drawing Date|
|#1||January 22, 2019 at 10:00 AM CT||January 22, 2019 at 11:59 PM CT||January 23, 2019|
|#2||January 29, 2019 at 10:00 AM CT||January 29, 2019 at 11:59 PM CT||January 30, 2019|
|#3||February 5, 2019 at 10:00 AM CT||February 5, 2019 at 11:59 PM CT||February 6, 2019|
|#4||February 12, 2019 at 10:00 AM CT||February 12, 2019 at 11:59 PM CT||February 12, 2019|
Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Giveaway at any time for any reason, and to hold Giveaway drawings at its sole discretion.
a. The following individuals are eligible for the Giveaway:
Residents of Canada or the fifty (50) United States (including Washington D.C., but specifically excluding residents of Quebec and Puerto Rico, and other US territories, commonwealths and possessions) who has registered with the Producer who:
i. is 18 or older, and the age of majority in the state where the Show is held;
ii. is not deemed ineligible under 3.b.i.;
iii. has and presents on request a valid form of government issued photo ID, such as passport, driver’s license, or other identification;
iv. has not attended any The Price Is Right Live! show (a “Show”) at any Show venue more than four (4) times in the past calendar year AND has not participated as a contestant in a Show at any Show venue at any point during the past calendar year.
b. The following individuals are not eligible for the Giveaway:
i. A) Employees or former employees (within the past year), directors or officers of Good Games Live, Inc., FremantleMedia North America, Inc., THE PRICE IS RIGHT Live, any Venues (as defined below), Sponsor, and/or booking agent(s) for any Show venues or any promotional agency, advertising agency or prize supplier involved with the Show or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, or affiliates; B) Immediate Family Member(s) (as defined below) of these directors, officers, agents or employees; and C) individuals sharing the same residence with any director, officer, employee, or agent involved in coordinating/executing Promotions or tournaments. As used herein, “Immediate Family Member” is defined as mother, father, spouse, domestic partner, children, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, step-parents, step-children, sister, brother, grandmother, grandfather, grandchildren, and any relative or other person residing in the employee’s place of residence. Vendors, partners or anyone having a business relationship with Producer, FremantleMedia North America, Inc. or anyone Producer, in its sole discretion, deems to have an unfair advantage in connection with participating in the Promotion are also ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
ii. Any members of the media associated with advance press and reviews to promote the Show.
iii. Any individuals who have received complimentary tickets in exchange for any good, service and/or pre-existing relationship, provided, however, any individual who may have won complimentary tickets in connection with sponsorships or promotions shall be eligible to participate provided he/she meets all other eligibility requirements.
iv. Those who have been prohibited from entering the Venue (as defined below) and/or any other properties owned or operated by the Venue.
c. By participating in this Giveaway, an entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these official Giveaway rules (“Official Rules”) and by all decisions made by Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway.
5. Prizes: A total of four (4) prizes will be awarded during the Giveaway, with one (1) prize being awarded per each Entry Period. An eligible individual may only win once during the Giveaway. Each Giveaway winner will receive two (2) tickets to see Price is Right Live! at The Chicago Theatre (“Venue”) on Sunday, February 17, 2019 at 7:00pm CT (individually and collectively, the “Prize”) – approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each weekly Prize: $79 total. No other prizes will be awarded as a result of the Giveaway.
6. Winner Selection: A separate random drawing will be held for each Entry Period. The potential winner for each applicable Entry Period will be selected by 11:59 PM CT on the date specified in the chart above in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for such Entry Period and notified by the e-mail address and/or telephone number provided by the potential winner on his or her entry within forty-eight (48) hours of the drawing for the applicable Entry Period. The winner has the responsibility to respond to the email notification or phone call within forty-eight (48) hours of the time it is sent. Failure to respond within the forty-eight (48) hour time period will indicate definitively that the prize has been declined for all time and an alternative winner will be selected by Sponsor in another random drawing.
If a potential winner
is unreachable, does not make direct contact with Sponsor within the time period specified in the notification, is not in compliance with these Official Rules or fails to accept the Prize, such potential winner may forfeit the Prize in its entirety and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from the remaining eligible entries for the applicable Entry Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during each applicable Entry Period. Sponsor’s decisions on the selection of the winners and all matters relating to this Giveaway shall be final.
7. Prize Conditions: The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at the time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified by issuer. Winners and guests must comply with all Venue rules and regulations, as applicable. Failure to comply with Venue rules may result in removal from the Venue. All Prize details shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made unless Sponsor, it its sole discretion, determines otherwise. No cash equivalent. Winner is solely responsible for all costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specifically set forth herein, as well as all federal, state and local taxes. As applicable, Sponsor may provide winners with additional documentation to account for prizing won as part of the Giveaway, including any necessary IRS forms. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute all or part of the Prize with items of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winner may be required to execute and return, within the time period specified by Sponsor during notification, any necessary documents as Sponsor may require, including without limitation, valid government identification, tax documents, an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, unless prohibited, publicity release (which if required, such affidavit and release will be sent to the selected winner on or about the date such individual is notified) or, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be selected. If the foregoing documents are not provided and/or completed, signed, and returned within the stated time, if the winner is found to be ineligible, or if the winner(s) do not comply with these Official Rules, then such winner(s) will be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner(s) may be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries. By accepting the Prize, the winner(s) consent to being photographed and/or interviewed on camera (live or taped) by Sponsor (the “Interviews”). Except where prohibited by law, a winner’s acceptance of the Prize constitutes agreement for Sponsor to use their name, photographs, video, likeness, factual statements, Interviews, biographical information, voice, and city and state of residence for advertising and trade purposes on a worldwide basis (without review or approval by winner) in perpetuity and in any and all forms of media, now or hereafter devised, including, without limitation, on Sponsor’s websites and social media pages, in any manner, without further compensation, remuneration, notification or authorization. Once all necessary documentation has been completed and upon verification of winners by Sponsor, and unless otherwise determined by Sponsor, winners will be required to personally pick up their tickets at the Will Call window of The Chicago Theatre Box Office on such date(s) as specified by Sponsor. Winners must have a valid state or federally issued photo identification to claim tickets. Guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18), unless the child or ward of the winner.
8. Giveaway Conditions: This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Giveaway or these Official Rules. By providing your e-mail address you consent to being contacted by e-mail by Sponsor and its affiliated companies. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, undermining the legitimate operation of the Giveaway, intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives or employees, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If for any reason this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Giveaway and time permitting, an alternate winner(s) may be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Giveaway, an entrant agrees to release and hold harmless FremantleMedia North America, Inc., Good Games Live, Inc., Sponsor, and their respective related companies, promotional partners, and advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective agents and agencies, and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents of each (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled entries or email; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, unauthorized human intervention, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize in any Giveaway-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this giveaway or downloading materials from or use of the website.
10. Claims/Choice of Law: (a) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in connection with this Giveaway and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; (b) under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State. All participants who enter the Giveaway agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New York and agree to waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any claim or dispute with regard to any aspect of the Giveaway or Official Rules.
12. Winner’s Name: For the name of the winners (available after January 29, 2019), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to The Chicago Theatre, Attn: AB/PAW Price is Right Live, 175 N. State Street, Chicago, IL 60601, or send an email with the subject line: “Winners List – The Price Is Right Live! Giveaway” to [_________]. Winner list requests will only be accepted three (3) weeks after the Giveaway period ends, and must be received no later than ninety (90) days after the Giveaway has ended.