Save Your Place In RangersTown!
Join us for the 2018-19 Season! Place a deposit for priority consideration to purchase next season’s ticket plans.
How Deposits Work
- Place your $250 deposit (per seat)
- Get priority consideration to purchase 2018-19 tickets plans ahead of the general public
- You will be contacted about ticket plans, location, and pricing as they become available prior to the general public, and given the opportunity to select seats and a plan
- Deposits will be applied as a down payment toward the purchase of any ticket plan for the 2018-19 Season
- Max 4 seats per account. Deposit is non-refundable and must be converted by the end of the 2018-19 Regular Season
Chase Offer Chase cardholders who purchase their new ticket plan with their Chase debit or credit card will receive access to an exclusive event during the 2018-19 season. Learn more about Chase cardholder benefits at Madison Square Garden here.
Debit cards are provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
Credit cards are issued by Chase Bank, USA, N.A. Account subject to credit approval.
2018-19 Deposit FAQ
How much is a Rangers ticket plan deposit?
It is $250 per seat.
How many deposits can I place?
You can place up to 4 deposits per account.
Is my deposit refundable?
The deposit is non-refundable. Your deposit will be applied as a down payment toward the purchase of any ticket plan for 2018-19.
Can I request specific seating?
Placing a deposit gives you the best opportunity to secure your desired ticket plan and seating location. However, we cannot guarantee that you will have the opportunity to purchase any specific seats.
When will I have the opportunity to use my deposits?
You will be contacted about ticket plans, locations, and pricing as they become available and prior to the general public, and given the opportunity to select seats and a plan.
Can I get a refund at any point?
The deposit is non-refundable; however, it can be applied toward your purchase of full or partial plan season tickets or other Rangers ticket products.