The Forum | FAQs
Alcohol Serving and Consumption
For most events at the Forum, alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. Staff is trained in the National Restaurant Association Training program. Alcohol sales will be limited to up to two alcoholic beverages per customer per transaction. Guests are not permitted to bring in alcoholic beverages from outside the Forum and may not leave with alcohol purchased at the Forum. Management reserves the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any Guest.
All Guests may be required to show ID to purchase alcohol. Please be aware that it is the policy of the Forum to require all Guests who appear to be forty (40) years of age or younger to present a valid form of ID with proof of age in order to purchase alcoholic beverages at the Forum.
Pursuant to applicable State law, the Forum will accept only identification cards issued by a governmental agency that include a current description and a picture of the person presenting it which reasonably describes the person as to date of birth weight, height, sex and color of eyes and hair. The Forum will not accept an identification card that has been altered or has expired. The Forum also will not accept a registration certificate issued under the Federal Selective Service Act.
We love animals as much as you do, however, only service and emotional support animals are permitted inside the Forum. Please visit our Disabled Services page for our rules and regulations for service animals.
To help ensure that Guests can enjoy an unforgettable and safe experience, we encourage Guests to travel light. Bags larger than 14” x 14” x 6” are prohibited. All bags are subject to search, including the use of x-ray screening. There is an express security lane for those only carrying phones, keys and wallets, which is encouraged. To view our bag policy image, click here.
The Bag Policy may vary by show. Please see the event specific page for further information on any modifications.
Video cameras, monopods, tripods, audio recording devices and cameras with professional telephoto or zoom lenses are NOT permitted inside the Forum. This policy will be strictly enforced. You may bring in non-professional or disposable cameras. However, for some events, photography may be completely prohibited. Please see the event specific page for further information on any modifications.
Code of Conduct
The Forum Staff has been trained to intervene when deemed necessary and to use their best discretion to help ensure that Guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other Guests’ ability to enjoy an event. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest. The Forum thanks you for your cooperation.
- Guests shall be respectful of others around them.
- Guests shall avoid blocking the view of other Guests.
- During some concerts, the artists may request that Guests be permitted to stand immediately in front of their seats during the entirety of the performance. On those occasions, standing Guests shall continue to be respectful of others around them and avoid blocking the view of other Guests.
- Guests shall not interfere with the event or the performers in any way.
- Guests shall refrain from using foul/offensive language, fighting, obscene gestures, throwing objects and engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other Guests.
- Guests shall not stand on seats or any other building structure.
- Guests shall not block the aisles.
- Guests shall not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket and shall provide their ticket upon request.
- Guests shall not smoke anywhere in our arena
- The possession or use of illegal drugs in or around our arena is strictly prohibited
- Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate or offensive behavior to an Usher or Security Officer.
- Guests shall comply with requests from Forum staff regarding the arena’s operational and emergency procedures.
Meeting the needs of our guests with disabilities at the Forum is a never-ending commitment—we want to make your visit with us an enjoyable and unforgettable experience. Please visit our Disabled Services page for a full range of our accommodations, programs and policies.
The Forum personnel are available to assist any Guest in need. The First Aid Office is located on the East Concourse across from Section 227-228. The Forum is equipped with Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs) located in various locations throughout the arena. Designated individuals have been properly trained and certified to use an AED. In the event of a medical emergency, please contact a member of our Staff immediately for assistance.
To view the Forum’s standard General Admission policy, please click here. *Rules are subject to change and can vary by show.
The distribution of promotional items, flyers, handbills or other printed materials is not permitted without written permission of the Forum. In addition, vending, peddling or the distribution of product samples is not allowed.
Lost and Found
Whether you misplaced something before, during or after an event, we’re here to help. If you’ve lost something, please contact our security office at 310.330.7398 or speak with an usher or guest experience representative for further assistance. Click here to fill out our Lost & Found form.
Outside Food and Beverage
We’re all for you grabbing a bite to eat or a drink before making your way to the Forum for your event, however, any outside food and beverages (including cans and bottles) are not permitted inside.
For the safety and enjoyment of all Guests, items NOT permitted inside the Forum include*:
- Weapons, firearms, knives, brass knuckles, pepper spray
- Laser pens
- Bags larger than 14” x 14” x 6”
- Signs, banners larger than 11” x 17”
- Alcohol, illegal drugs
- Video cameras, recording devices
- Masks, face paint
- Professional cameras with detachable or telephoto lenses
- Tripods, monopods, selfie sticks
- Laptops, Computers, tablets
- Outside food & beverages (including water)
- Glass, cans, aluminum bottles, flasks, coolers
- Hoverboards, skateboards
- Noise-making devices
- Two-way radios
*This list is subject to change and may vary by show. Please see the event specific page for further information on any modifications.
At the Forum, we place the safety and security of our guests above all else. For that reason, we continuously assess and upgrade our security measures.
The Forum uses walk-through metal detectors, metal detecting hand wands and other security devices. All bags are subject to search prior to entry. There is no bag/coat check provided and the Forum is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Please arrive early and allow yourself enough time to pass through security. Thank you in advance for helping us create a safe environment for all.
In compliance with Inglewood City regulations, there is no smoking permitted anywhere inside the Forum. This policy is strictly enforced. Violation of this regulation is grounds for ejection. There are smoking areas designated on the outside terrace.
Box Office The Box Office is open Monday-Friday from 11a.m. to 7p.m. PST (hours subject to change). If your event takes place on the weekend, the Box Office will open at 12 p.m. or 90 minutes before the event start time. On the first day of sale, tickets for concerts are not sold at the Box Office and may only be purchased on Ticketmaster, the official ticket resale marketplace of Madison Square Garden (convenience fees apply).
Children’s tickets If you’re taking your little one who has reached their second birthday to an event at the Forum, they are required to have a ticket.
Lost or stolen tickets If you’ve lost your tickets or they’ve been stolen before your event takes place, please return to your point of purchase for assistance.