Harry Styles will bring Love On Tour with special guest Jenny Lewis to The Garden on October 3, 4 & 16.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for this event:
All Guests Age 12 And Older
- All guests age 12 and older will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (meaning the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose).
Children Under Age 12
- Children under 12 can attend with a vaccinated adult, but please note:
- Children ages 5 to 11 will need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test (a PCR test taken within 48 hours of the day of the event).
- Children ages 2 to 11 will need to wear masks inside the venue except while actively eating or drinking.
Additionally, all guests will be required to wear masks inside the venue except while actively eating or drinking.
Last Updated: September 30, 2021 | 5:30pm ET. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check back here for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests will have to provide proof – of full COVID-19 vaccination for those age 12 and over, or negative COVID-19 test for children ages 5 to 11 – through a physical copy, a photo on their smartphone, or a mobile app, along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Doors will open at least 90 minutes prior to the event.
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the MSG Venue App or Ticketmaster App. Make sure you download the MSG Venue App (Download: Android| iOS) or the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android | iOS) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.
- Bags are not permitted in the venue, with the exception of personal items such as small pocketbooks and purses, no larger than 10″x 8″x 6″.
General Admission Policy
Please click here to view the General Admission Policy for this event.