Native New Yorkers Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga will share the stage one last time at NYC’s famed Radio City Music Hall for two nights only to celebrate a decade of music and friendship.
One Last Time: An Evening with Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga will open on August 3, which is Bennett’s 95th birthday, with a second performance on August 5.
This will be their only shared public concert appearances this summer as the two get ready to release a new collaborative album later this year. The concerts at Radio City will be Bennett’s last NYC performances of his career, set appropriately at a venue that he has enjoyed a multi-decade run of sold-out shows.
The performances at Radio City will feature song renditions from the Great American Songbook of popular and jazz standards that Bennett and Gaga have claimed as part of their legacy over the past decade. The Tony Bennett Quartet and the Brian Newman Quintet will be joined by a big band and orchestra conducted by Michael Bearden.
A Phone-Free Show
Per the artist’s request, Yondr pouches will be used for this event. No cellphones, cameras or recording devices will be allowed. Upon arrival, all phones and smart watches will be secured in Yondr pouches that will be unlocked at the end of the event. Guests maintain possession of their phones throughout the night, and if needed, may access their phones at designated Yondr unlocking stations in the lobby. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a phone-free viewing experience.
COVID-19 Vaccination & Testing Requirements
Guests will need to be fully vaccinated for One Last Time: An Evening With Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga at Radio City Music Hall. Bring proof of vaccination along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation. Your documentation needs to be directly from the healthcare provider that performed the vaccination. You can share your proof of vaccination on your smartphone, by presenting a physical copy or through the New York State Excelsior Pass . The only exception is for children under the age of 16, who may provide proof of a negative antigen COVID-19 test, negative PCR COVID-19 test or full vaccination and are accompanied by a vaccinated adult. For more information, please visit radiocity.com/faqs.
Plan Your Visit
- Guests will have to provide proof of full vaccination along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation. Your documentation needs to be directly from the healthcare provider that performed the vaccination and you can display proof on your smartphone, present a physical copy or through the New York State Excelsior Pass.
- Children under the age of 16 will be permitted to attend if they provide proof of a negative antigen or PCR COVID-19 test, or full vaccination, and are accompanied by a vaccinated adult. Please note, your child’s antigen COVID-19 test must be taken within six hours of the event start time or the PCR COVID-19 test must be taken within 72 hours of the day of the event.
- Bags are not permitted in the venue, with the exception of personal items such as small pocketbooks and purses, no larger than 10″x 8″x 6″.
- Tickets for this event must be printed at home. To print your tickets, use the browser on your desktop, laptop or mobile device and login to your Ticketmaster account. Then, locate the order for this event. When your tickets are ready to print, click the “View Tickets” button on the Order Detail page of your account. Make sure you have your tickets handy before you head out to the event. Please note: tickets may not be printed from the Ticketmaster app.
- Doors will open at least 90 minutes prior to the event. To minimize traffic, guests will be directed to recommended entrances based on seat locations – this information will be clearly displayed on your ticket.